Tuesday, May 18, 2010

What a cruel world.. :> but I've learnt to accept it and to carry on with life. Well life goes on no matter what .

The world is unfair to everyone .
Even if you're rich, you will come to a point whr you may just lost everything .. If you took things for granted, you better treasure it now if not whn it's too late, you will be crying, regretting not treasuring it . Really .

In my world , I think nth is forever . I've been through things which you guys never been through bef, at thesame time, making hardest decision you guys never thought you would make in your lifetime . In any words my life is just shit .
Luckily I know God whn I was small, he was able to protect mr from all evils . But I came to realize , God seems to be letting go of me now , wanting me to be independent , to be able to resist temptation , to be able to say no to evil things, lastly to handle my problems, be it relationship , friendship or family matters . Really wanna thank God for giving the chance to be on my own...
But at this point of time I really hope God can come back to me, protect me like bef and just let me be stress free . I had enough !
I pray for confidence , faith , wisdom, concentration , happiness , self control and lastly, gentleness (:

Amen .

No comments:

Post a Comment