Wednesday, July 7, 2010




Ok yes I'm back , blogging! When was it since I last blogged? *opps!*
Ok short update .
School has started and it's alr the second week. (ohh plz like so fast only!) when there's work to do and sch and cca to attend, time practically fly past.
Ok back to topic.
Since school reopen, lots of things have been keeping me busy.
1) cca, 2-3times every week
2) lost of books. Lost like 5 books and I took like forever to find it but to no avail -.- which is what pissed me off.
3) tests and school hwk coming in! Ok and etc etc.
Today's the only day which I feel free and slacked the most! (; so happy luh.. :D
LOL I'm gna get my sweets soon! Hehhe!! WARNING, HIGHLY ADDICTIVE.
EAT AT YOUR OWN RISK (;
Kidding (; ok it's v v v v super nice . Ok ending here .


Anw I'm multi tasking!! I'm watching entertainment on 5 and beast is coming up . Ok end here bai!!

No comments:

Post a Comment