Saturday, September 4, 2010

notebook!!

Its the start of sept holidays.
today morning woke up, had tuition at 9 till 11.
thn dad fetched me to nexus.
thank the people who prayed for my grandpa :D
went to find mom aft service and walked ard OG till leg damn pain,
thn find dad as he came to pick us up at ard 4+
mum took over the car and my dad and I headed to IT fair. it was hell lot crowded,as expected.
went to take a look at a few different brands like toshiba,acer etc.
and had one notebook in mind alr, until i came across sumsung and saw this pink chio one.
LOL.
just the one that i needed, small and light .
dad made the purchase and thn headed for lucky spin .
it was crazy, queue so long, coz its a sure win lucky spin, thn in the end,
we got a $2 mr bean voucher -.-
what can be worse than this man, ok but better thn nth.
trained back to cck, crowded.
hsh @ 10 .

i love my dad! thankyou :P

No comments:

Post a Comment