Monday, November 8, 2010

like a g6 like a g6

woah its been 1 month since ive touch this space.
totally neglected.
hahs, anw im back! i shall try to keep it alive for as long as i can :D
today will be the last day 2/6 will be together.
sad, but im really excited to know who will be in the same class as me ! :P
oh ive still less than25 hours to pack for my chalet~! pffft, hate packing for such things );
can i pack it tmrw ? D:

ohh i havent blogged about my results!
happy and contented w it though it wasnt very good for most of you,
but since sec 1, ive made dramatic improvements, and to me this is enough.
i will work harder next year and try to get my goal :D
for my combi, ive choosen POA as my first chioce.
though many have encouraged me to take double science,
i think im still not up to it and might fail if i really got in that class.
hope POA+amaths will be managable for me!

this coming holidays are for me to seriously enjoy,
cause aft this break, i'll have no more free breaks as i would need to
prep for my 'o's! ok i know i think too far.
but, its the fact.
i really want to do well :D
okay i shall blog aft chalet! :DDD
seeya folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment