Thursday, July 22, 2010

Lame post. Whatever.




FINALLY TESTS ARE OVER. it felt like end of psle, I dk why.
Ok my blog alot webs alr.. And sorry if I did not reply your tags:/ coz I'm using my phone to blog .. Anw, I WANT TO GET MY STICKY! okok this sat, so anyone who wanna ask me help them buy must pass me money by tmr(;

Now tests results.
Happy w Chinese as it has been ages since I scored an A ! isit the paper easy or isit I got study? HAHHA. ok ... But from fail to A is really amazing lor. So happy. Pray that I don't fail history can alr..
Sigh, and my hair sucks full time :s just so idiot only. I long time never sleep 'peacefully' and early so today's the day. Gna sleep whn I finish this post..



Went to katong and katong park today for learning journey.
Love the nonya place whr we get to eat the dumpling which was damn awesome. Thn got alot talking my nothing went into my head. Next headed to 328 katong laksa for laksa of coz, and it was also v nice (; LOL thn walk to one Hindu temple? Thn went on bus and go to katong park dk do what luh, waste time. Luckily still got food eat if not waste my time.

Oh today took height and weight and I've grown ! Happy again!
Happy girl today (; ok except for some parts:/ anw I left my ezlink card w gf and need to talk bus and my wallet like so pathetic :$ LOL , tmr still got cultural thing , waste time again =.= today post v de random and lame . Ok
BYE
/:;):$/&.7$;!;&?£¥<#*}*}#£~|






I.MISS.MALAYSIAAAA T.T






I suddenly want to eat this! RAWL..

No comments:

Post a Comment