Saturday, July 24, 2010

SWEET.

23/7/10
Had sch as per normal, got bk bio result, did good but lower thn average ba. Alot got A.. Gf must cheer upz (;
Anws after sch had Chinese cultural thingy.. Boring luh, made a mask and had clay making? I dk, whatever .. This is what we made..





Lame much. Headed home after that and comp-ed!! Felt like ages since I touched the comp for more thn 2 hrs.. Watched the last ep of ps man. So happy that is ending is what I wanted.. But the story line v draggy..
Xyz nicest of all !!!:>

24/7/10
Woke up had breakfast which dad brought for me.
Bathed and dad fetched me to church. Aft service had west meeting? Thn had lunch and had unit FF. went to Clarke quay, central. Refilled and brought more sticky! (; it was so bloody crowded !! Grrr, ok just reached home, and I'm go full!! I srsly need to start on maths project soon);







Nicest handmade sweets :>
Only @ Clarke quay, Central!!


Anw on a random note: found these on my table. Dk what's it but so cute!


Sticky! HAHHAH. I scared I will got tooth decay.. Or diabetes? TOUCH WOOD .

No comments:

Post a Comment